The ABF Foundation will provide a range of funding opportunities twice yearly.
Subject to available funds, applications for grants/funding will be called for in March and September.
What information will be required with the application?
Applicants should supply basic information such as:
- Your contact details;
- The details of your proposed project/use of funds;
- Who will benefit from the funds/event/project;
- Explain how you have determined the need for these funds;
- Financial and budgeting details;
- Disclose if you have been convicted of any serious offence;
- Disclose if you have been found guilty of any serious bridge offences.
What are the obligations of successful applicants?
Successful applicants will be required to::
Enter into a formal agreement to abide by the ‘funding rules’ which includes, but is not limited to:
- Written reports;
- Photos which may be used in promotional material;
- Tangible and timely evidence of project finances;
- Full access and rights of the Foundation to use all work output;
- Act appropriately as an ambassador for the ABF Foundation and the game of bridge.